An effective estate strategy can spell out your healthcare wishes and ensure that they’re carried out – even if you are unable to communicate. It can even designate someone to manage your financial affairs should you be unable to do so.
Estate planning refers to:
- Growing assets
- Protecting assets
- Transferring assets
Estate planning can seem like a complex process, but it is important to remember the benefits of getting your affairs in order:
- The growth of an estate can involve the use of a good financial advisor as a fiduciary
- Life insurance can be used to quickly grow the size of an estate.
- Protecting assets involves multiple strategies in the event of a protracted illness or accident
- Choosing guardians for children involves several factors due to child and guardian needs
- A trust can provide care and support for children, a spouse, and pets after one passes
We believe that estate planning is an essential part of any comprehensive financial plan. An estate strategy can help you protect your assets from creditors and lawsuits, minimize your estate taxes, and reduce the burden on your family when you pass away. That’s why we take the time to understand your situation and develop a customized estate plan that meets your needs and goals.
We work hard to ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes, dotting every i and crossing every t, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will be taken care of.